sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

Foi tão bom para ti como foi para mim?


Ainda o concerto dos Oasis.


Não resisto a publicar o comentário da noite memorável do Atlântico que o próprio Noel Gallagher postou no Diário oficial da tourné, no site não menos oficial da banda em oasisnet.com.

"Sorry droogs. Forgot about you lot!

Now then - what's been happening?

Well, we went to Lisbon. I thought it wouldn't get any better than Barcelona and Madrid -
how wrong I was. I think it was my favourite night of the whole tour so far. It may well have been the best gig too. Them kids sang it LOUD, man.

Gave our disc-jockey a lesson in heavy psychedelic rock music in the dressing room afterwards. I really should try my hand at that dj'ing malarky. I'd be fuckin' brilliant."





Grande abraço ao Francisco que mais uma vez provou ser grande amigo e um fã aplicado.

We had sou much fun... Aqueles Kids fomos nós, man! Fuckin' brilliant!

Sem comentários: